Students of any age and ability can experience the beauty in the art of Dance. Instilling a solid foundation, building confidence and making students feel good about themselves within the friendly atmosphere at the Capachione School is what our teachers strive for.
Tiny Dancers Ages 3-5
Special classes for the very young child introducing them to dance through ballet, tap, jazz and creative movement.
Classical Ballet training including barre, center work and combinations. This class is highly recommended for any student wishing to pursue a more advanced level of dance.
Traditional technique & terminology are the backbone of this class. Students will study rhythm, style, percussive sound and movement.
High energy and freedom of expression are the essence of this street style dance.
A popular form of dance which covers a broad range of styles. Students will work on acquiring a solid jazz technique including isolation, extension, balance, jumps, turns and footwork.
The fusion of Jazz & Ballet incorporating contemporary themes and music.
A style of theatrical dance that rejects the limitations of classical ballet and favors movement deriving from the expression of inner.
2014-2015 Dance Schedule
- 4:15-5:30 Ballet IV w/Rilla Tolmie
- 4:45-5:30 Tiny Dancers w/Tara Morrison
- 5:45-7:15 Ballet V w/Rilla Tolmie
- 5:30-6:00 Tap II w/Tara
- 5:45-6:30 Tap V w/Tara Morrison
- 6:30-7:30 Jazz V w/Tara Morrison
- 7:30-8:00 Hip Hop V w/Tara Morrison
- 5:45-6:30 Tap VI w/Tara Morrison
- 6:30-8:45 Dance Company
- 4:15-5:15 Ballet III w/ Rilla Tolmie
- 4:15-5:15 Debut Dance Ages 6-10 (Tap/Jazz/Hip Hop) w/Tara Morrison
- 5:20-6:00 Ballet I & II w/Rilla Tolmie
- 5:30-6:00 Level IV Tap w/ Tara Morrison
- 6:00-6:30 Level IV Jazz w/ Tara Morrison
- 6:30-7:00 Level IV Hip Hop w/ Tara Morrison
- 4:30-5:30 Dance for the Actor w/Tara Morrison 1A